Bear Necessities

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sigh

Definitely a Tuesday.

Our receptionist Beverly is out sick again and I want her back! Yesterday Ardia managed to fubar her computer so the shipping program self destructed. This morning I've been fixing that, setting up pick ups, answering the phone and trying to get my work done. I was juggling pretty well until the obscene phone call...the 3 obscene phone calls. I'm not even going to repeat what he said, but it was more than "What are you wearing." Gene was at the desk when the 3rd one came through so he answered it and scared the creep off.

My Hero!

Then Kerry from the shelter e-mailed to say she missed me, and not just in a volunteer capacity. That was nice. Then she sent me a picture of what she calls "orbs" and says if I zoom in on them I can see faces.

How do you tell someone it's just dust on their camera lens? She may be losing it.

Sigh. Tuesday Monster is in fine form today.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Orbs? That's so 90s.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope that Wednesday was not a Tuesday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home