On the Bright Side
So just to balance things out the universe decided to send me a few reminders to get out of my own head and smile. I got a surprise visit from one of my favorite coworkers (he's based in an office in another state). And when I got back from a meeting there was a yummy cookie waiting for me at my desk (he realized I wasn't going to make it down the hall and didn't want me to miss out). How sweet is that?
There were actually a lot of nice things that happened today to put things in better perspective, but that was definitely the most random :)
There were actually a lot of nice things that happened today to put things in better perspective, but that was definitely the most random :)

1 Comments:
At 6:13 AM,
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home