Why?
In my quest to learn more about the male of the species I have been confronted with another behavior I can't quite explain. I braved another date on Sunday, and had a pretty good evening. When dinner was over he walked me to my car, stood there a moment then said, "Open it!" Startled, I took out my keys and unlocked the door. It seems he wanted to be chivalrous and open my door for me (no clue why). He then hugged me OVER the door and we parted for the night.
So here is my question: Why do some men try to open women's car doors? It makes sense if the woman is getting into the man's car, but when she's getting into her car? Especially odd since she has to unlock the door herself anyway. And to hug with a car door between you? Maybe he was enjoying our conversation more than I realized, but did he really need to cover it up with car parts?
Just odd.
So here is my question: Why do some men try to open women's car doors? It makes sense if the woman is getting into the man's car, but when she's getting into her car? Especially odd since she has to unlock the door herself anyway. And to hug with a car door between you? Maybe he was enjoying our conversation more than I realized, but did he really need to cover it up with car parts?
Just odd.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home