Bear Necessities

Thursday, March 29, 2007

TMI...To the Extreme

File this under "if I have to know it so do you"

So yesterday I told the boy I'd call him when I got home from work. This apparently started the race clock ticking because the phone was ringing as I walked in the door. Anyhow, he went on to tell me he did something yesterday that he's never done before. I ask what, and he says he bought something he's never bought before. Now I'm really curious...until he reveals that he bought hemorrhoid cream! Then I got to hear about how he has had them in the past, would just get that "itchy" feeling and try to ignore it until it went away, but this time he decided to buy something...and to think I didn't want to tell him about getting my eyebrows waxed.

As we got off the phone I said I was off to make dinner. He told me he was going to put on hemorrhoid cream...

I feel I must now tell him every gross thing I can about menstruation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home