Wednesday?
Well, I managed to escape Tuesday with little contact with the Tuesday Monster. Unfortunately it sounds like he is visiting Monie, so hopefully he has packed it in for another week for her as well.
Last night was dinner with Andrew and seeing Hot Fuzz again. Both very enjoyable. Our waiter was fun, very attentive...at some points I almost wondered if he were hosting a party. He popped by frequently to ask if we needed anything, and when we said we were fine each time he said "Great, I'll be right back." I was half expecting it when he took the check, but he managed to keep it inside. I'm guessing he'd just finished training and the last beating to cement the skill of being attentive to your customers was still fresh.
A short walk through the lot to the theater had us in our seats with time to make fun of the pre-preview commercials and then on to the movie. If you haven't seen Hot Fuzz, see it. I'm up for another round!
Last night was dinner with Andrew and seeing Hot Fuzz again. Both very enjoyable. Our waiter was fun, very attentive...at some points I almost wondered if he were hosting a party. He popped by frequently to ask if we needed anything, and when we said we were fine each time he said "Great, I'll be right back." I was half expecting it when he took the check, but he managed to keep it inside. I'm guessing he'd just finished training and the last beating to cement the skill of being attentive to your customers was still fresh.
A short walk through the lot to the theater had us in our seats with time to make fun of the pre-preview commercials and then on to the movie. If you haven't seen Hot Fuzz, see it. I'm up for another round!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home