Picnic!
Sunday was the annual Monie’s Birthday Picnic…and this year I road her coattails to include my birthday as well. Steve couldn’t make it this year so Monie tended the grill and did a mighty fine job. No hair was lost in the process of lighting the charcoal. The burgers of various meats and vegetables were great and the company was outstanding. Jill and Dan could actually make this one, Greg and Aly brought Julia Rose, Chuck and Julie brought The Smooshie, Riley and Eli brought their adorable puppy whose name I have sadly forgotten and 2 more of Monie’s team mates also joined up for Fun in the Sun.
Highlights:
Julia and Charlotte get their game on:


Monie as usual is action grrl, and by the time I left had sand everywhere you wouldn’t want it:

Even Chuck ran his butt off on the v-ball court:

Looks like a good time was had by all and there were only minor injuries!
Highlights:
Julia and Charlotte get their game on:


Monie as usual is action grrl, and by the time I left had sand everywhere you wouldn’t want it:

Even Chuck ran his butt off on the v-ball court:

Looks like a good time was had by all and there were only minor injuries!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home