Bear Necessities

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Nerve!

Okay, I was out with Miss Monie last night for a run to Lowe's. I'm happy to keep her company but for me it is one of the most boring places on earth. I feel like I'm 8 years old and out with Dad, trying not to destroy anything while he does "grown up stuff", though admittedly Monie is more fun in this situation than dad was. I can bring her stuff and say, "guess what this is?" without her looking at me crossly and saying. "put that back."

But somewhere between the truck and a building I managed to get not one, but two bug bites. Those hardy little suckers made it through the frost to feast on yours truly.

Good thing I have a pointy stick I can poke at these things with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home