Bear Necessities

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday Ups and Downs

Sunday...a day of rest. A day for a movie. We saw Flags of Our Fathers which I can't say enough about. As my movie companion stated, it isn't like Saving Private Ryan, but it is very good. If I had to give you a theme I'd say it was the hero's perspective of being called a hero. Just very moving.

The movie let out around dinner time, but my date wasn't up for dinner so after he walked me to my door I decided to call around for a dinner buddy. Chuck was home alone with a bottle of wine so I headed to wawa for dinner and munchies then joined him for some drinking and story telling...always a good time.

Julia was out with the little one at her niece's birthday/Halloween party. The Smooshie was dressed up as a chicken...I can't wait to see the pictures! They got home before I left so there was oohing and ahing, giggles and tears and more story telling of course. A nice end to a Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home