Bear Necessities

Friday, February 16, 2007

I see Stupid People

So driving in this morning I witnessed some really dumb things. It started when I was in the turning lane heading for the light and a woman in her SUV shot out of a side street and cut me off, blocking my lane because she couldn't fit into the space for the lane she wanted. The insulting part is she was stopped at a stop sign, saw I was less than a car length away and still decided to go. She's lucky the road was clear and I have good breaks.

So after wishing her inconvenient, explosive diarrhea I continued on my way to work. I passed a Norristown snow plow. The plow blade actually said "snow". It was a little faded so I'm hoping it didn't really say "Snow Here" or "This end out for snow".

Then I came to the intersection of Haws and Airy Streets. Airy is one way here, but as I sat at the light I once again wondered why there was a light facing the oncoming traffic. Just so if you are going the wrong way down a one way street you too can stop?

And finally I watched a man try to free his truck from ice and snow by jamming a crow bar into the mess around his front tire. This can't end well. I'm glad I have no where to be until 3:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home