Bear Necessities

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sick

Breaking news...the sickbay report:

  • Will was MIA this morning and he just got in touch to tell us he's achy and sleepy...and going to the doctor. I doubt we will be seeing him today. I told him it sounded like Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, had he been playing with mice?
  • The boy sent an e-mail to check on how I was because he had a slight fever and chills, with occasional dizziness when he stood up. He thinks he's coming down with a cold. (He made dinner last night and I was a little hesitant on the chicken because it was a bit pink, hopefully he didn't poison himself-or me)
  • Both of our after school kids have the stomach flu
  • Aly is hopefully recovered from said flu by now
  • And Bear goes for surgery tomorrow.

Me? I'm fine, knock wood. I think the cockroach venom may have provided some sort of immunity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home