Bear Necessities

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Gump

"Momma always said life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

I do! Butter cream...at least when I date, I get butter cream 9 times out of 10. Why? Because I don't like butter cream. It's not horrible or anything, it just doesn't light up my world like say...a caramel chocolate. It's just okay, sort of the bean curd of candies.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a chocolate snob. I'm actually pretty open minded. I like caramels, mousse filled, jelly, solid, most nuts and even chocolate covered cherries. Butter cream just leaves me flat. Lately I've run across way too much butter cream. I've tried to grow to like it, but it doesn't seem to work. In a pinch I've eaten just the chocolate shell and thrown away anything of real substance...but it just isn't satisfying. And on the rare occasion that I've come across one of my favorites it seems some one's already taken a bite out of them (that's just messy) or they've been in the warm too long and need time in the fridge to set up again. Leaving me with a plethora of butter cream. I think there may be a turtle around, but it's looking out of reach.

Sigh.

Good thing I'm on a diet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home