Bear Necessities

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Interesting

I have long advised that if you don't want someone to know about something then don't post it on the internet.

Especially if what you are doing is illegal.

And for crying out loud don't use the same username for all your accounts!

We all have little odds and ends we wouldn't want people to know about without us being able to explain...like yes, I frequent bondage gear webstores. Why? We need colored rope for the puppets we make, and it happens to be the same type preferred for bondage games. But if you had just met me then found my user account wouldn't you be full of questions you would be embarrassed to ask? Now of course I use our company info, but it's still a good example.

If you want to have some fun put your name, username or email into a Google search, add a little common detail like "PA" or some hobby you enjoy. You'd be surprised. I found elementary school pictures of a friend, and I'm fairly sure he doesn't know they are out there for the world to see.

I haven't decided if I'm going to tell him either...but then, I'm evil...hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home