Bear Necessities

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bubbles!

Last night was "fun with bubble wrap." I started with the knick knacks. I have less of them than I thought. I must have purged during the last move. Then I went on to start taking down pictures. I'm being good and dusting things as I go. The apartment is starting to look bare. It's a little sad, but then my upstairs neighbor starts stomping around and I cheer up.

The cat is excited because now she has lots of empty bookshelves to sleep on, plus she has discovered she likes playing with bubble wrap. The pig is clueless as usual. And Feldon, well he hasn't really had time to get too comfy so I'm sure he is unfazed. Poor little guy, he just grew back 2 tail feathers then launched himself into a wall the other night and lost one. I don't think he's the brightest bird in the tree, but he's sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home