Weekend Wrap Up
Well, it was a rather quiet weekend...after a very busy Friday.
I was up early to meet Jill on Friday so I could get a peek at the new house. It is lovely! Unfortunately we got stuck in mystery traffic on the way. Luckily Chuck was available to be our little spy and after some internet magic let us know that we were behind half a house...we didn't move for 25 minutes! Once at the house there was a made dash to measure and photograph. All in all it was pretty fun, and the drive is beautiful so I'm looking forward to visiting.
Once Jill dropped me back at my car I headed to Norristown to meet Connie, Bill, Don and Amanda for lunch at Minados. While waiting for the girls I regaled the boys with the story of being mistaken for Connie's mom. This came back to haunt me of course, but the story was too funny to keep to myself.
After lunch I headed to coffee with Lydia. I was early so I curled up on the coffee couch and read for a bit. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon. Lydia arrived and we caught up for a bit. I was back home by 5, made a quick dinner and relaxed for a few minutes before I was out the door and headed to Chez Reisse.
Miss Charlotte is now sporting a whole bunch of teeth and walking at a near professional level. Mom and Dad seem to be keeping up for now, and treated me to the dinner show as they did a modified square dance while Charlotte sat in her high chair. That child is going to have the most funfilled life, I swear.
Saturday was much slower. I had my hair cut (nothing major) then went out to see Shrek the 3rd with Monie. Fun movie, and it looks like I'll be seeing it again this week with another crew. Sunday was a very lazy day. I thought about packing, even did a little. There was also an outing to Wallmart for a tub, and U-Haul for some boxes. And even thought it was a slow day I still fell asleep on the couch at 7 PM.
I am such a sleepy head!
I was up early to meet Jill on Friday so I could get a peek at the new house. It is lovely! Unfortunately we got stuck in mystery traffic on the way. Luckily Chuck was available to be our little spy and after some internet magic let us know that we were behind half a house...we didn't move for 25 minutes! Once at the house there was a made dash to measure and photograph. All in all it was pretty fun, and the drive is beautiful so I'm looking forward to visiting.
Once Jill dropped me back at my car I headed to Norristown to meet Connie, Bill, Don and Amanda for lunch at Minados. While waiting for the girls I regaled the boys with the story of being mistaken for Connie's mom. This came back to haunt me of course, but the story was too funny to keep to myself.
After lunch I headed to coffee with Lydia. I was early so I curled up on the coffee couch and read for a bit. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon. Lydia arrived and we caught up for a bit. I was back home by 5, made a quick dinner and relaxed for a few minutes before I was out the door and headed to Chez Reisse.
Miss Charlotte is now sporting a whole bunch of teeth and walking at a near professional level. Mom and Dad seem to be keeping up for now, and treated me to the dinner show as they did a modified square dance while Charlotte sat in her high chair. That child is going to have the most funfilled life, I swear.
Saturday was much slower. I had my hair cut (nothing major) then went out to see Shrek the 3rd with Monie. Fun movie, and it looks like I'll be seeing it again this week with another crew. Sunday was a very lazy day. I thought about packing, even did a little. There was also an outing to Wallmart for a tub, and U-Haul for some boxes. And even thought it was a slow day I still fell asleep on the couch at 7 PM.
I am such a sleepy head!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home