Bear Necessities

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wandering on

So Tuesday was redeemed by Greg, Julia Rose, and Rohm and Haas. How you ask?


Well, ages ago I applied for a job at Rohm & Haas (I've wanted to work there since I got out of college) and figured I was passed over since I didn't hear from them. Turns out they just move glacially slow. Tuesday I got a call to set up a phone interview, which I scheduled for Wednesday morning.


Tuesday night Greg and Julia Rose came over and we had a nice walk followed by water ice. That kid is just too cute. We saw bats, cats and dogs-there was even some singing and I got a wonderful hug from Ms. Julia. All of this eradicated the horribleness that was Tuesday.


Wednesday was uneventful in large measure, but good. The girls did horrible things to a puppet and texted me the picture:



F and I made plans to see The Simpsons on Saturday. And I even got to hang out with Lydia in the evening, who is now glasses and contact free after her surgery. Pretty awesome.

Thursday is a little anxious for some reason, but not at all bad.

Life marches on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home