Bear Necessities

Monday, August 20, 2007

Playing Catch with Sleep

The weekend was another in a string of lovely ones. Friday was dinner at Thai Thanee in Abington then Frank and I headed to the movies to see Stardust. Oh it was good. Then off for coffee at my place since it was only 9:30 when the show let out. It was a good night. I dropped him back at his place around 5 then went home and passed out until noon or so.

Sunday I woke to a sad little text from Monie. The weather was not cooperating with her picnic plans. After some back and forth she decided to postpone, but she, Connie, Andrew and I got together for lunch and a nice chat. Poor Andrew played the role of much tormented little brother, but I got the feeling he didn't mind too much.

After lunch we went back to my place to lounge and digest. Eventually it was just Connie and I talking about the state of the onion, but this too was nice. Sometimes you just have to vent.

Around 7:30 Frank called, back in one piece from his soon to be brother in law's bachelor party fishing expedition. Oh the stories! He was up for the postponed picnic next weekend (possibly) and somehow we managed to spend 4 hours on the phone. I'm not sure what we find to talk about, but we do.

So today is a little bit of a sleepy day, but a good one all the same

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home