I Peed Outside!
...and with no mishaps! Yes, I am feeling rather triumphant about this one.
What a weekend! Friday we saw Cirque du Soleil's Kooza. This is by far my favorite of the 4 I've seen. I can't remember the last time I sat there with my jaw hanging open in disbelief that much, and not because of witnessing stupidity. Just amazing.
Saturday was supposed to be a British car show, but it was rained out so ended up being veggie burgers and "Good Night and Good Luck." A nice relaxing afternoon.
That evening we packed up the car and headed into the woods for dancing and general hippiness. My first time and oh so much fun! This would be where the peeing outside happened. It was discovered that I am not as hardcore as Frank: I succumbed to a nap around 6 AM I guess, the sun was coming up. He poked his head in the tent sometime before 8 to get the sunscreen and I decided dancing would be a great way to warm up and dry the dew off. I walked out into a bright sunny morning, feeling a little like a mole but very happy.
What a weekend! Friday we saw Cirque du Soleil's Kooza. This is by far my favorite of the 4 I've seen. I can't remember the last time I sat there with my jaw hanging open in disbelief that much, and not because of witnessing stupidity. Just amazing.
Saturday was supposed to be a British car show, but it was rained out so ended up being veggie burgers and "Good Night and Good Luck." A nice relaxing afternoon.
That evening we packed up the car and headed into the woods for dancing and general hippiness. My first time and oh so much fun! This would be where the peeing outside happened. It was discovered that I am not as hardcore as Frank: I succumbed to a nap around 6 AM I guess, the sun was coming up. He poked his head in the tent sometime before 8 to get the sunscreen and I decided dancing would be a great way to warm up and dry the dew off. I walked out into a bright sunny morning, feeling a little like a mole but very happy.
The only thing I would change if I had it to do over would be taking a pillow. I really like having a pillow it seems.
Sunday was catching up on sleep and getting things prepped for this week. Lots to do, many happy things to look forward to.
And now, how about some pictures?
Frank sets up the tent...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home