Bear Necessities

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Show Must Go On

So after all the insane fun at Lydia's I spent Saturday getting myself in shape to go to a costume party with Frank. We left Ambler around 7:30, headed to Norristown for dinner at the diner where I think I confused the waitress because I was wearing my pirate costume and Frank wasn't dressed up yet. Ah well.

From there we went to his place to get him dressed then headed to the North East to pick up Lynne and from there back into the city to Shampoo for PEX's Pirates vs Ninjas party. It was much fun! Great costumes, good music and lots of dancing.

It turns out Monie was right when she suspected she was riding the elevator with a PEXie a few weeks ago (the wings gave it away). As it happens she was riding with Miss Lynne! Such a neat small world.

Since I'd over indulged on Friday I was happily designated driver for the night. Around 4 AM we all decided to call it a night. We dropped Lynne off, got gas and Rolaids (because as I've gotten older tequila gives me heartburn the next morning...sigh) and headed to Frank's. Had to get some rest for the move in the morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home