Good Grief
So it would seem Yahoo is holding my e-mail hostage...I can see the subject lines in the preview but when I try to read them I get directed to the dell search page. Which brings me to the point of this entry.
"Don't promise marriage, just get out there and date!"
You know how the "I can't find the page you are asking for" screen tries to come up with alternatives for you? Well dell has decided that a viable alternative to Yahoo mail is "onlinebootycall.com". And the above would be their tag line.
This kinda makes "adultfriendfinder" look classy, doesn't it?
"Don't promise marriage, just get out there and date!"
You know how the "I can't find the page you are asking for" screen tries to come up with alternatives for you? Well dell has decided that a viable alternative to Yahoo mail is "onlinebootycall.com". And the above would be their tag line.
This kinda makes "adultfriendfinder" look classy, doesn't it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home