Bear Necessities

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wild Weekend #1

October and November are the months of costume fun it seems! Last weekend was the kick off. Friday we were at Zot for a Gaian Mind monthly, much fun. And I got to wear the patchwork pants so I was a happy camper (I made them out of an old pair of jeans and fabric scraps from projects at work, they are flippy and fun!) When we were danced out Adam joined Frank and me for some post midnight falafel at Maos, very yummy.

I managed to sleep until 2 Saturday afternoon, rather impressive even for me, but it felt so good. The rest of the day was putting finishing touches on costumes for the PEX Decompression party that night. 3 floors of epic silliness, dancing, snuggling and fire. I have to say that the only thing missing was a trampoline! Pictures can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/31411487@N03/sets/72157608411016038/

We ended up at a diner around 4 AM for coffee and munchies, then home to pass out. Sunday was working on the next costume and visiting with Connie while Frank diligently did some work. Amazingly for as busy as the weekend was it was also rejuvenating. That turned out to be a good thing, Monday was an angry beast! But all is well now and I'm looking forward to pumpkin carving at Monie's on Friday and the annual Wenzel Halloween Spook-tacular on Saturday.

Boo y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home