Zoom!
Another wild and woolly weekend has come and gone. Friday was a morning appointment with trainer Sean...and discovering hopping hurts! We went through a sample work out then signed up for sessions. Whoo hoo...happily he has agreed to rescue Connie and I from Creepy Chris, the acting manager of the gym. Hopefully CC will move on soon.
After the gym was a quick clean up then sushi with Connie, Andrew and Rayna. Good company and conversation as always. Then back home where my path crossed with Frank's and then I was off again to get my hair done.
Through a ballet of missteps the hair thing took a lot longer than expected and at the end I was tired and a bit cranky, and there was no way we were going to make the bonfire in Allentown so I called Julie with apologies and Frank, Connie and I ended up at a little Indian restaurant I had passed many times but never tried. It was quite yummy!
Saturday began with trying out new hairstyles on Connie, lunch then making fun of various products that GNC offers. You'd be surprised just how fun that can be! There was talk of Peddler's Village but time got away from us so we rescheduled for next weekend. I had a date in Boyertown that I had to get to.
I was checking in on Miss Kitten for Jill and Dan. She iwas feeling a bit under the weather and needed some banana flavored meds so I visited her humble abode in the laundry room for a bit. Happily there was no barfing and she seemed in good spirits if a bit lonely. We had a petting, medication, petting sandwich and I headed home.
Frank had survived a rather frustrating day but successfully wrangled 2 bookcases home and got his laundry done. We had a victory dinner then headed into the city to dance the night away at Zot. Around 2 AM I was ready to call it a night, too tired even for coffee and french fries. Luckily our walk to the car passed by Maoz and Belgian fries were scored. A happy ending to a lovely night.
Sunday was another date with Kitten who seemed to be in high spirits. She'd managed to find a pair of Jill's stockings and claim them as hers. She also brought down the legendary Pirate Ducky of the Potty. Quite an accomplishment for one lone kitten.
After pets and meds it was time for lunch with my honey then domestic duties. One of the boons of living together is that I'm cooking again. It's quite fun, I must say. So far the kidney bean Kiev and rice and lentil casserole have come out well. I forget what this week's experiments are, but I'll fill you in on them when they happen.
Life is pretty dang good.
After the gym was a quick clean up then sushi with Connie, Andrew and Rayna. Good company and conversation as always. Then back home where my path crossed with Frank's and then I was off again to get my hair done.
Through a ballet of missteps the hair thing took a lot longer than expected and at the end I was tired and a bit cranky, and there was no way we were going to make the bonfire in Allentown so I called Julie with apologies and Frank, Connie and I ended up at a little Indian restaurant I had passed many times but never tried. It was quite yummy!
Saturday began with trying out new hairstyles on Connie, lunch then making fun of various products that GNC offers. You'd be surprised just how fun that can be! There was talk of Peddler's Village but time got away from us so we rescheduled for next weekend. I had a date in Boyertown that I had to get to.
I was checking in on Miss Kitten for Jill and Dan. She iwas feeling a bit under the weather and needed some banana flavored meds so I visited her humble abode in the laundry room for a bit. Happily there was no barfing and she seemed in good spirits if a bit lonely. We had a petting, medication, petting sandwich and I headed home.
Frank had survived a rather frustrating day but successfully wrangled 2 bookcases home and got his laundry done. We had a victory dinner then headed into the city to dance the night away at Zot. Around 2 AM I was ready to call it a night, too tired even for coffee and french fries. Luckily our walk to the car passed by Maoz and Belgian fries were scored. A happy ending to a lovely night.
Sunday was another date with Kitten who seemed to be in high spirits. She'd managed to find a pair of Jill's stockings and claim them as hers. She also brought down the legendary Pirate Ducky of the Potty. Quite an accomplishment for one lone kitten.
After pets and meds it was time for lunch with my honey then domestic duties. One of the boons of living together is that I'm cooking again. It's quite fun, I must say. So far the kidney bean Kiev and rice and lentil casserole have come out well. I forget what this week's experiments are, but I'll fill you in on them when they happen.
Life is pretty dang good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home