Bear Necessities

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ha! The True Monday!

Success! It is indeed a Monday today! Nothing blew up, no apostrophes disappeared and my blackberry yogurt did in fact taste like blackberries! And for those of you who are dying to know...no, the spinach and ricotta ravioli didn't taste like blueberry waffles. Happiness!

So last evening was actually uneventful, as the Tuesday Monster tends to tire itself out by 6 or so. I made dinner, checked on the troops and was happy to catch up with Jill. There is an amazing little getateria around the corner from her apartment in Ambler, Toto's Gelateria & Caffe, which I can't say enough good things about. Anyhow, aside from sinfully good gelati they also have an interesting lunch and dinner menu so Jill and I have a lunch date to see just how dangerous this place may be. I'll be sure to give a full report.

After dinner and chatting I looked around the apartment and thought of all the things I could do: Dust, balance the check book, vacuum...and decided to head around the corner to Starbucks with book in hand. I spent a very peaceful evening reading outside and just enjoying my book. The night was lovely and I was quite relaxed by the time I got home. A little quality time with the cat and then I curled up for a good night's sleep, confident that today would be a Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home