Sadness
"If you love someone set them free..."
I don't know if it's love, but he's definitely very special to me. I'm watching him struggle with his feelings for me, and it breaks my heart. Do I end it to save him the worry and pain? Or do I let him continue to fret in his own mind? He's sweet, a good person and seems so innocent in some ways.
Is the kinder thing to tell him it's okay, we can be friends then walk away? Or to let him do it for himself?
One fear is he will come to the decision that he wants to work on "us" but before he gets a chance to tell me I'll be saying goodbye. Another is that if he does make that decision it won't be because he cares but because he wants to care, and though the thought is sweet, it isn't fair to either of us.
Sigh...at least this way I worry more about him than me I suppose.
I don't know if it's love, but he's definitely very special to me. I'm watching him struggle with his feelings for me, and it breaks my heart. Do I end it to save him the worry and pain? Or do I let him continue to fret in his own mind? He's sweet, a good person and seems so innocent in some ways.
Is the kinder thing to tell him it's okay, we can be friends then walk away? Or to let him do it for himself?
One fear is he will come to the decision that he wants to work on "us" but before he gets a chance to tell me I'll be saying goodbye. Another is that if he does make that decision it won't be because he cares but because he wants to care, and though the thought is sweet, it isn't fair to either of us.
Sigh...at least this way I worry more about him than me I suppose.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home