Timmy's Trapped in the Well!
Okay, it was really Sam trapped in the elevator, but exciting none the less. I got to try out my rescue skills yesterday. Sam, our 15 year old after schooler, had some trouble with the freight elevator at work. It's old and getting cranky, so at first he couldn't get it to go down. Ardia rode down with him and showed him how to finesse it. The phone rang a bit later. It was Sam, Ardia didn't send the elevator back down so he couldn't get back. He gathers trash, then makes another trip downstairs. Then the phone rings again and I tease Sam that he's stuck in the elevator. Ardia goes over to help...then comes back saying she can't get it to budge. Of course the phone is ringing off the hook, so I set leave her to talk and head over to help Sam.
After telling him we were making a pillow for him so he would be comfortable spending the night in the lift I did manage to coax the pulley into doing it's thing. Sam was very happy. So was Ardia.
After telling him we were making a pillow for him so he would be comfortable spending the night in the lift I did manage to coax the pulley into doing it's thing. Sam was very happy. So was Ardia.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home