Bear Necessities

Friday, February 23, 2007

TGIF

Friday! Finally!

So lets see...I was right, by 5:30 my Thursday had changed considerably. My conversation with Tom was not what I expected, but happily so. Yesterday's weight watchers meeting was good...down another 1.8 lbs. Now if I can just keep this up. Monie came over after the meeting and we made a return at Sears then got some munchies at BK and then settled in to catch up on her trip to SF and my fun week. It's always good to be with the Monie. Plus she gave me this really awesome grilly thing. I made the best omelet tonight! Thank you!

Today was a busy work day, but it won't hold a candle to Monday. Hopefully the weather won't mess with my shipping and delivery schedule.

Tomorrow is the big trip to NYC with Tom. Stay tuned for stories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home