Bear Necessities

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Normal?

Okay...things seem to be getting back to normal...knock wood. And I even managed to figure out our network thing...should have known it was a Norton issue...

This Saturday is the annual Cinco de Mayo festivities, once again to be held at the Irish pub in Ambler. It looks like a good turn out again this year, with folks from different corners of my life which is always nice. We've got Connie and her friends George and Andrew-that's right, I finally get to meet the much talked about George! Then Jen from work will also be joining us after dinner, we've finally got her to make an appearance! Sadly Miss Amanda won't be coming, but we'll get her out another time. We also snagged Adam for the fun, though Andi is out of town. Adding to the list are the usual rabble rousers: Jill, Dan, Chuck, Bill and of course, me. The jury is still out on Monie, but I've got my fingers crossed. She is, after all, my usual Cinco de Mayo shot buddy.

So we have work, college, gamer and extended friends coming. Not too shabby. And if anyone is wondering, I've decided I get one shot and a beer. Though I've been cleared to drink heavily as long as I promise not to fall down, I don't think I'm up for it this year.

Partido!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home