Sigh...
The saga of finding something to wear to Heartburn continues.
I forget which plan I was on...let me see...
A-Black vinyl ball gown-back ordered until who knows when
B-Red vinyl ball gown-ketchup bottle
C-Black dress with feather trim attempt 1-shady storeD-Black dress with feather trim attempt 2-back ordered until who knows when
E-Red corset dress-Bee Girl Does Porn
F-Black vinyl skirt-back ordered until just before I need it
So it looks like we are on to plans G and H.
G is a simple black dress that the good folks at Asher's assure me is in stock and I should see shortly.
H is a simple black skirt I picked up on EBay incase the above order is abducted by aliens.
If this doesn't work I'm wearing jammies under my cloak...
I forget which plan I was on...let me see...
A-Black vinyl ball gown-back ordered until who knows when
B-Red vinyl ball gown-ketchup bottle
C-Black dress with feather trim attempt 1-shady storeD-Black dress with feather trim attempt 2-back ordered until who knows when
E-Red corset dress-Bee Girl Does Porn
F-Black vinyl skirt-back ordered until just before I need it
So it looks like we are on to plans G and H.
G is a simple black dress that the good folks at Asher's assure me is in stock and I should see shortly.
H is a simple black skirt I picked up on EBay incase the above order is abducted by aliens.
If this doesn't work I'm wearing jammies under my cloak...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home