Nice
So this morning my drive into work was a little frustrating. I was running late and got stuck behind the recycling truck. As an aside, watching them fling the recycling containers back to the pavement from the top of the truck I now know how mine got cracked in half. Anyhow, I finally got around it and continued to pick my way through the fallen branches and trees, much like my ride home last night.
It's early, so the school buses are out. I'm behind a huge pick up truck and we both stop as the bus opposite us picks up its urchins. Then I see in my side mirror this idiot in a little green car who has decided that he will go around us, because of course the traffic laws don't apply to him. This is when I witnessed one of the coolest moves ever.
The guy in the truck saw this jerk too and wasn't having it. He reved his engine and inched forward at an angle, cutting the guy off. It was great! Oh the little green car man was ticked!
This is one of the few cases I can see that having a pickup is for more than just hauling stuff. And a nice display of intimidating posturing for the common good.
It's early, so the school buses are out. I'm behind a huge pick up truck and we both stop as the bus opposite us picks up its urchins. Then I see in my side mirror this idiot in a little green car who has decided that he will go around us, because of course the traffic laws don't apply to him. This is when I witnessed one of the coolest moves ever.
The guy in the truck saw this jerk too and wasn't having it. He reved his engine and inched forward at an angle, cutting the guy off. It was great! Oh the little green car man was ticked!
This is one of the few cases I can see that having a pickup is for more than just hauling stuff. And a nice display of intimidating posturing for the common good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home