Instant Karma
So as I was driving Connie back to Andy's after work yesterday I was telling her that things even out and life would start an upswing soon. We were in the queue at the light on 202 and 73 when a 20 something on a bike went by on the shoulder and wacked my car's antenna with his hand as he passed. Both Connie and I were surprised at his balls and I made a joke about "let's see how close I can get the car when traffic starts to move." Then before our eyes he got too close to the curb and wiped out! It looked like the only thing he really hurt was his pride as Connie doubled over with laughter and I tried my best not to laugh too hard. I managed to shake my head and give him what I hope wasn't a you-deserved-that smile. He laughed, looked embarrassed and pulled the bike into the grass. As we passed him it looked like the bike may have taken a little damage.
Instant Karma...I don't think that is precisely what Jonn Lennon had in mind, but it was pretty cool illustration of my point.
Instant Karma...I don't think that is precisely what Jonn Lennon had in mind, but it was pretty cool illustration of my point.

1 Comments:
At 12:36 PM,
Monika Kruemmling said…
lol. now that's funny. karma should always be so instant, but also so harmless.
Post a Comment
<< Home