Foolishness
You know the person you're talking to isn't for you when:
1) You mention going to a cafe and the response is "Why would I go to a cafe? I have coffee here." The correct retort would be, "Why should I go to a bar? I have beer here." Oh and the answer to both questions is that if you go out you'll have company.
2) They are under 50 and drink a Bud, Coors or Miller product...especially if there is a "Lite" in there anywhere. There's nothing wrong with these, but .
3) "Huh, you read..." should always make you run. you can be pretty sure they will complain about the strength of what you're drinking...no matter what it is
1) You mention going to a cafe and the response is "Why would I go to a cafe? I have coffee here." The correct retort would be, "Why should I go to a bar? I have beer here." Oh and the answer to both questions is that if you go out you'll have company.
2) They are under 50 and drink a Bud, Coors or Miller product...especially if there is a "Lite" in there anywhere. There's nothing wrong with these, but .
3) "Huh, you read..." should always make you run. you can be pretty sure they will complain about the strength of what you're drinking...no matter what it is

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home