On Death and Dying
I feel like I have a good relationship with the powers that be, I take one day at a time and generally try to see the positive side of things. I have only one request of the universe: I will go when it is my time, but please don't let me die stupid.
I do not want to be a Darwin award. If my obituary makes people laugh, please let them be laughing with me, not at me. Do not make my friends and family cover their eyes and shake their heads in shame. If there are golden gates at the end of this life, please do not let this be my entrance:
I do not want to be a Darwin award. If my obituary makes people laugh, please let them be laughing with me, not at me. Do not make my friends and family cover their eyes and shake their heads in shame. If there are golden gates at the end of this life, please do not let this be my entrance:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home