Inappropriate Content
Here is a little game for you: The following is a message I tried to send to a friend through another site. The site refused to process it because of "inappropriate content." Now maybe I am just tired and addle-brained, but I can't figure out what is so inappropriate. My challenge to you, dear reader, is to figure out just what is so objectionable...
"I'm sorry you were tormented by little imps refusing to let you get work done, but I'm sure the Literati was a very enjoyable alternate. My meeting was borderline pointless as usual, but it's good to know how the shelter is doing financially because part of my job is to be the voice of reason when taking in new rabbits. We are oh so full right now.
And this morning feels not only like I slept on the couch and traded my spine for a braided pretzel, but in the process I acted as a speed bump for a monster truck. I'm hoping a coffee, tylenol and pepsid cocktail will pull me together enough to limp through the morning. What does all this mean? I'm afraid I'm getting old...lol"
...my best guess is the word cocktail...
"I'm sorry you were tormented by little imps refusing to let you get work done, but I'm sure the Literati was a very enjoyable alternate. My meeting was borderline pointless as usual, but it's good to know how the shelter is doing financially because part of my job is to be the voice of reason when taking in new rabbits. We are oh so full right now.
And this morning feels not only like I slept on the couch and traded my spine for a braided pretzel, but in the process I acted as a speed bump for a monster truck. I'm hoping a coffee, tylenol and pepsid cocktail will pull me together enough to limp through the morning. What does all this mean? I'm afraid I'm getting old...lol"
...my best guess is the word cocktail...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home