Did Ya Ever Wonder?
Have you ever gotten an e-mail from someone and there was a typo that made you wonder? Some typos you expect, like your everyday spelling mistakes. Some you can explain, like just now when I was typing "spelling" my finger slipped and I hit the K instead of the L, making it "spelking". But sometimes, well it just makes you scratch your head. Like "movin."
I know, you're thinking "Oh they went to spell 'moving' and either forgot the G or just went for the slang." Nope. The word was supposed to be "movie." N and E aren't even on the same side of the keyboard. Did they really think there was an N there? Or maybe that's the way they say the word...just something I'm pondering at the moment.
I know, you're thinking "Oh they went to spell 'moving' and either forgot the G or just went for the slang." Nope. The word was supposed to be "movie." N and E aren't even on the same side of the keyboard. Did they really think there was an N there? Or maybe that's the way they say the word...just something I'm pondering at the moment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home