Out with my Grrl!
You know, no matter how foolish the boys in my life are I can always depend on my Monie for a great date. After spending Friday rearranging furniture in the apartment I was more than ready for dinner at Hinge (www.hingecafe.com). It's an amazing little cafe/restaurant/gallery/music space in Port Richmond.
As always dinner was amazing and happiness! I got to have one (or two) of their to die for chaw tea lattes. And Momma Simone's carrot cake afterward was...almost deadly...lol. Monie and I got a chance to catch up, make plans, trade stories and just have fun, We even got a tour of the kitchen and the update on the latest challenges Simone and T are having with the place.
It closed around 9:30, but we were still sitting in the gallery with Simone talking at 11. It was a nice night.
As always dinner was amazing and happiness! I got to have one (or two) of their to die for chaw tea lattes. And Momma Simone's carrot cake afterward was...almost deadly...lol. Monie and I got a chance to catch up, make plans, trade stories and just have fun, We even got a tour of the kitchen and the update on the latest challenges Simone and T are having with the place.
It closed around 9:30, but we were still sitting in the gallery with Simone talking at 11. It was a nice night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home