Bear Necessities

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Too Much Adventure

I've been told I need to blog, but a lot has happened since my last entry so I thought I'd warn you that the chronology will be off. Long story short for those who want to skip ahead:

Herniated a disc in my back
Had sugery on Sunday
Am staying with Lydia and Ralph until I can navigate my place
I have the most amazing people in my life.

For the long version, read on!

But before I let you do that, I have to say again how lucky I am. I have friends who will not only tell me they are there to help, but go all Mom on me and insist. They have supported me, taken care of me and put up with me and taken care of my little zoo at home. And taken off gross bandages. And while I was in the hospital I don't think I spent more than an hour alone when I was awake. There is no way I can really thank everyone for all they have done, but know that I think you are amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home