Bear Necessities

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Things Left Out

Don't you hate it when you get caught up in Thai spices and then side tracked with a rant and forget to mention something rather nice? What I neglected to mention was that my movie and dinner on Saturday were actually a date. We've been seeing each other for a bit now and so far, aside from very geeky conversation, they have been neither boring or deserving of posting on "One Maiden's Tales". This may be a record.

But the reason for revisiting this is because of a very little thing that happened that meant a lot. When we got to the restaurant I walked around the car to get my crutch and he noticed I was walking better...and said as much. I looked at him and told him that if he gave me an arm when we got to the curb I could leave the crutch in the car. So that's what we did. And he seemed so happy that he could help me. Like I said, a very little thing, but supportive in every sense of the word. It was the sort of thing my friends have been doing, and it just touched me that here was someone who hasn't known me as long, but seems to share the same sweet spirit the other important people in my life do.

Pretty darned neat, if I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home