Adventure
Okay, so it was a culinary adventure, but I still think that counts.
Saturday I saw "Night at the Museum" and I have to say it was great. I definitely recommend it and it's worth seeing on the big screen. I kept thinking the plot was going to go a certain way and become annoying, but it never did. And the fight scenes are mind blowing (at least for me).
After the movie we headed for my favorite little Thai place in Blue Bell and I finally got up the courage to try the dish that's been intriguing me for almost 2 years: Evil Jungle Princess. While I wasn't brave enough to try the 3 pepper version, I did make it through the 2 pepper version. It was quite good, and I'm glad I tried it though I doubt I'll be having it again. A lot of veggies I'm not fond of were involved, which just seems like a waste to me.
Probably not what most would consider and adventure, but seeing as I'm still working on the walking thing what did you expect, sky diving?
Saturday I saw "Night at the Museum" and I have to say it was great. I definitely recommend it and it's worth seeing on the big screen. I kept thinking the plot was going to go a certain way and become annoying, but it never did. And the fight scenes are mind blowing (at least for me).
After the movie we headed for my favorite little Thai place in Blue Bell and I finally got up the courage to try the dish that's been intriguing me for almost 2 years: Evil Jungle Princess. While I wasn't brave enough to try the 3 pepper version, I did make it through the 2 pepper version. It was quite good, and I'm glad I tried it though I doubt I'll be having it again. A lot of veggies I'm not fond of were involved, which just seems like a waste to me.
Probably not what most would consider and adventure, but seeing as I'm still working on the walking thing what did you expect, sky diving?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home