Vampires
You know you are getting tired of having blood taken when you barter with your doctor about how much you really need to have blood taken on a particular day. My argument was that I'm running out of veins, it's disrupting my work schedule (which I know shouldn't be a priority over health, but stress does factor in there) and since my INR is high I just have to make sure I don't hurt myself, as opposed to it being low and having to fear another clot.
What is INR you ask? I really don't know. It has something to do with the level of coumadin in my system.
In happier news, Monie and I saw Happy Feet yesterday. It was good, not quite as good as I expected, but good. It reminded me a lot of Rudolph, but not so much to bug me. Monie was a spectacular date as always, even after I body blocked her with my crutch (a girl has to pay for movie tickets every now and again). I have to admit, that was funny. No injuries though.
It seems like life is getting back to its weird side of normal finally.
What is INR you ask? I really don't know. It has something to do with the level of coumadin in my system.
In happier news, Monie and I saw Happy Feet yesterday. It was good, not quite as good as I expected, but good. It reminded me a lot of Rudolph, but not so much to bug me. Monie was a spectacular date as always, even after I body blocked her with my crutch (a girl has to pay for movie tickets every now and again). I have to admit, that was funny. No injuries though.
It seems like life is getting back to its weird side of normal finally.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home