Back to Work!
Monday morning Connie picked me up and we headed into the office. The day turned out longer than expected, but again aside from tired all went well. I was happy to be on crutches instead of the walker. Tuesday I took a half day, daring to drive myself to work! It went well and that afternoon Jill came over to help me put away Christmas, then we went to an early dinner.
Wednesday Connie and I were carpooling because the office Christmas party was that night. We got about 2 miles away from my place when the nausia hit. Migraine. I had Connie take me back home. Called the doctor to okay the meds...slept for 4 hours...Doc okayed the meds...slept for 4 hours. Ardia picked me up for dinner (luckily I was feeling better, though getting dressed was difficult because I only had 2 pairs of shoes to work with). I decide to style a little and use my pretty cane with the bunny head. It worked well. We had dinner at the Bluebell Inn then saw Every Christmas Story Ever Told at Act II.
It was a nice evening, but I was happy to get home to bed. Mom called, quizzed me on why I wasn't in bed. She's a good Mom.
Thursday and Friday were pretty normal, but I was able to walk on my own more. Friday Connie was a sweetheart and took me to get pet supplies and the last of the Christmas presents. Poor thing hauled a lot of litter up those steps!
Saturday was the last shopping for supplies for the party on Sunday and then a trip to chez Hoag to do laundry. Then home for some bread baking. Monie stopped over to catch up and gave me an excrusiating, if needed calf massage. I guess feeling is coming back because it hurts!
Wednesday Connie and I were carpooling because the office Christmas party was that night. We got about 2 miles away from my place when the nausia hit. Migraine. I had Connie take me back home. Called the doctor to okay the meds...slept for 4 hours...Doc okayed the meds...slept for 4 hours. Ardia picked me up for dinner (luckily I was feeling better, though getting dressed was difficult because I only had 2 pairs of shoes to work with). I decide to style a little and use my pretty cane with the bunny head. It worked well. We had dinner at the Bluebell Inn then saw Every Christmas Story Ever Told at Act II.
It was a nice evening, but I was happy to get home to bed. Mom called, quizzed me on why I wasn't in bed. She's a good Mom.
Thursday and Friday were pretty normal, but I was able to walk on my own more. Friday Connie was a sweetheart and took me to get pet supplies and the last of the Christmas presents. Poor thing hauled a lot of litter up those steps!
Saturday was the last shopping for supplies for the party on Sunday and then a trip to chez Hoag to do laundry. Then home for some bread baking. Monie stopped over to catch up and gave me an excrusiating, if needed calf massage. I guess feeling is coming back because it hurts!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home