And the Doctor Says...
Yesterday was my 2 week visit with the surgeon that did my back. It seems my body has decided to keep the stitches. They should just slip out once the knot is removed, but there was no slipping, just painful tugging, so the nurse decided to leave them be. They will work their way out eventually. It looks just lovely. See? 
Good thing I never got that stripper tatoo!
But other than that the doc was happy with my progress and thinks I'll probably get feeling back in my toes eventually. I start physical therapy next week...right after Christmas. Sadly I don't feel confident enough to fly, so I won't be seeing my parents for the holiday. That and I have a cold which they don't need. With a little luck I'll be able to change my tickets for spring. Cross your fingers.

Good thing I never got that stripper tatoo!
But other than that the doc was happy with my progress and thinks I'll probably get feeling back in my toes eventually. I start physical therapy next week...right after Christmas. Sadly I don't feel confident enough to fly, so I won't be seeing my parents for the holiday. That and I have a cold which they don't need. With a little luck I'll be able to change my tickets for spring. Cross your fingers.

2 Comments:
At 11:33 AM,
Anonymous said…
for a second there, I thought I was looking at one of my medical journals!
At 9:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
Just lovely, LB!
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home