Morning Bulletin
**If you have so much money that you decide to spend $50,000 on a mattress (not the bed, not the box spring, just the mattress) then you are a complete bastard for not using some of that $50,000 in a philanthropic way. What? You've already given to the charity of your choice? Then give more or pick another one! A bed that expensive better be able to grow legs and walk me around the house when I'm sick or lazy...
**I think it is cool in geeky and inappropriate way that our president has an arch-nemesis. I'm not saying I think Hugo Chavez is right or necessarily a good person, but it is kinda entertaining to watch him annoy W. on this South American tour. Sort of a Mr. Mxyzpltk to W. 's Wonder Twins (I just can't compare him to an actual hero, sorry).
**I comfortably fit into old pants this morning. Yippee!
Happy Friday all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home