Amazing
I painted the trim around the windows last night, and most of the ceiling too. All this after helping Monie move my bed to the apartment (thank you thank you). I really should be sore today, and am a little nervous that I'm not. Does this mean my arms are just going to fall off tomorrow?
I gave up around 10 last night when I realized it was around 90 degrees in the apartment and I seemed to be sweating water with no salt content. May I say my face is still hot, which is also a bit disturbing, but in a more humorous way. I'll tackle it again tonight, though I doubt I'll get the bed put together as I took all the hardware to North Wales last night and forgot to bring it with me this morning. Ah well.
And in the boner move of the week I have the carpet folks scheduled between 9:30 and 10 on Friday morning and forgot that we are working this Friday. Jill, goddess that she is, offered to meet them and I took her up on it. Life is way to busy.
But I shall now join Jill in the I hate White Paint Club. How is it you can paint something white and it looks dirtier than when you started? 2 coats better do the trick on those windows or I'm going for teal!
I gave up around 10 last night when I realized it was around 90 degrees in the apartment and I seemed to be sweating water with no salt content. May I say my face is still hot, which is also a bit disturbing, but in a more humorous way. I'll tackle it again tonight, though I doubt I'll get the bed put together as I took all the hardware to North Wales last night and forgot to bring it with me this morning. Ah well.
And in the boner move of the week I have the carpet folks scheduled between 9:30 and 10 on Friday morning and forgot that we are working this Friday. Jill, goddess that she is, offered to meet them and I took her up on it. Life is way to busy.
But I shall now join Jill in the I hate White Paint Club. How is it you can paint something white and it looks dirtier than when you started? 2 coats better do the trick on those windows or I'm going for teal!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home