Bear Necessities

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

pthpthpthpthpthtp

Okay, that title loosely translates into: Tired, Stressed and Unbelievably Busy. And it's not just me!

Jill and Dan made closing on their house yesterday, with just a touch of drama, so they are in full swing getting ready for their move on Sunday.

Don has just moved from his office in Blue Bell to the one in Philly so he's crazy with set up

Even my boss is moving!

And me, well I'm moving as well. What? Everyone else is doing it!

So as another week hits mid point and I wonder how I'm going to get myself ready for this move while managing to get through the day to day. The weekend offered an interesting introduction which now I'm trying to eek some time out for, be that good or bad. Last night I had every desire to watch Monie's soccer game...but didn't get out of work until 6 and by the time I would have gotten there it would be over. On my way home I was running errands when I got tagged by a somber friend wanting some company...and that's how I ended up watching movies instead of having dinner. It also explains why I was at Genuardi's at 6:30 this morning buying a gift card and a birthday card.

Tonight is taking Bill out for dinner to celebrate his 34th birthday-hence the card. I'm having a drink, or fondue, I haven't decided which. But that will give us a chance to catch up. He's been running between work, his place and his sick girlfriend's so he's pretty much in the same nutty boat as the rest of us.

And work? Oh yeah, we're busy. I started this blog around 7 while the coffee was brewing...it's now almost 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home