Bear Necessities

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday

A sleepy day, but not a bad one.

Last night I picked up C. ( who's been around a lot for someone who was supposed to be gone for 3 months, but that's a whole other story) and headed for Jill and Dan's to play Call of Cuthulu with Adam and Andi. He sketched while we tried to make some headway on the mystery. Sadly we came away with little but me losing a bit of sanity.

We grabbed a quick dinner on the way home then settled in for the night. Up early this morning to meet his ride back to base, then I popped home for a 20 minute power nap before heading to work. Ardia wasn't feeling well yesterday and today...well she sounds terrible so I am glad she decided to stay home.

Tonight I selfishly booked to stay home and watch the season premier of Eureka! There really isn't much I follow on TV these days, but I've been waiting for this since February. I may even turn off the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home