Success!
On many levels this morning, I am feeling quite successful.
Last night I made dinner for Frank and made what I have to say was a very yummy vegetarian pot pie. I'm thinking he liked it too because there wasn't much left for lunch today. And Ms. Amanda has recommended a good veggie cookbook so hopefully I can widen my repertoire. Happiness!
In more professional news, we had a reporter from the Times Herald interview my boss on Tuesday for an article about entertainment businesses in Norristown. There is a movie studio being proposed for the city and we are all pretty excited about it. Ardia gave a great interview (I was so proud) and the story hit the paper this morning. We made the front page (below the fold though) with a nice picture of Ardia and a puppet to accompany it. If you are interested you can follow this link to the story:
http://www.timesherald.com/WebApp/appmanager/JRC/Daily?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_article&r21.pgpath=%2FNTH%2FNews&r21.content=%2FNTH%2FNews%2FTopStoryList_Story_608822
Last night I made dinner for Frank and made what I have to say was a very yummy vegetarian pot pie. I'm thinking he liked it too because there wasn't much left for lunch today. And Ms. Amanda has recommended a good veggie cookbook so hopefully I can widen my repertoire. Happiness!
In more professional news, we had a reporter from the Times Herald interview my boss on Tuesday for an article about entertainment businesses in Norristown. There is a movie studio being proposed for the city and we are all pretty excited about it. Ardia gave a great interview (I was so proud) and the story hit the paper this morning. We made the front page (below the fold though) with a nice picture of Ardia and a puppet to accompany it. If you are interested you can follow this link to the story:
http://www.timesherald.com/WebApp/appmanager/JRC/Daily?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_article&r21.pgpath=%2FNTH%2FNews&r21.content=%2FNTH%2FNews%2FTopStoryList_Story_608822

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home