Long Over Due
Life just seems to zip along these days. So let's go back to last weekend...
Last Friday was a Murder Mystery at Chez Wentzel. Set in the wild west in the 1850s Frank played the part of Doc Mallard the town sawbones, I was Sally Forth the English mail order bride, Jill was the Miss Patience the school marm, Andi was Bibi Gunn the town hostess, Dan was Juan Bandito the Mexican outlaw, and Adam was Rowdy Azell the gambler and ne'er do well. The town sheriff has been murdered and one of us did it, hilarity and mystery ensue.
Turns out it was me, but I got away with it and told old Doc he could come to Cali with me and we could have a real nice time. Too funny. It was a lot of fun.
Saturday was wandering around Ambler and taking in a movie. "Death at a Funeral" was quite good. A lot of laughs and a few "oh no they didn't!" moments.
This weekend was equally good, if less mysterious. I made veggie meatloaf and we went to Act II to see the Songwriters Original Showcase, a nice night of music and fun. A lazy Saturday was a good follow up for it.
Today I managed to put together a rocking chair and plan out some odds and ends before Connie rescued me and we got lunch. Not too shabby! Back to the grind tomorrow.
Last Friday was a Murder Mystery at Chez Wentzel. Set in the wild west in the 1850s Frank played the part of Doc Mallard the town sawbones, I was Sally Forth the English mail order bride, Jill was the Miss Patience the school marm, Andi was Bibi Gunn the town hostess, Dan was Juan Bandito the Mexican outlaw, and Adam was Rowdy Azell the gambler and ne'er do well. The town sheriff has been murdered and one of us did it, hilarity and mystery ensue.
Turns out it was me, but I got away with it and told old Doc he could come to Cali with me and we could have a real nice time. Too funny. It was a lot of fun.
Saturday was wandering around Ambler and taking in a movie. "Death at a Funeral" was quite good. A lot of laughs and a few "oh no they didn't!" moments.
This weekend was equally good, if less mysterious. I made veggie meatloaf and we went to Act II to see the Songwriters Original Showcase, a nice night of music and fun. A lazy Saturday was a good follow up for it.
Today I managed to put together a rocking chair and plan out some odds and ends before Connie rescued me and we got lunch. Not too shabby! Back to the grind tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home