Heartburn
In my 20s I didn't party much...it seems I'm making up for it now. Whoo hoo!
Saturday was PEX's Heartburn-an alternative celebration of Valentine's Day and a great excuse to wear a costume. You have read of my adventures in finding something suitable, but it all worked out in the end. As you all know, I'm not crazy about pictures of me, but since y'all went through the trial, here's how it ended up...wow am I white! And Frank looked oh so petable in his crushed velvet...
And then we were off to storm the castle. There was fire spinning, silk dancing, 3 floors of DJs and fun. We headed home at 5 AM and the party continued without us for another hour and a half...
For your viewing pleasure here are some highlights:
Frank started the night manning the ice luge...and I helped!
A bit of popcorn theatre from Mike as he attempted to catch kernels with tiny puppet hands...
And gave a bird's eye view of the fire spinners...
We found Pat and Mel on the first floor...dusty, dirty, dancing fun!
And ended the evening chatting with Josh

1 Comments:
At 12:11 PM,
Monika Kruemmling said…
me-ow! you look fabulous, darling!
Post a Comment
<< Home