Consequences...
So it seems that when you let go it sometimes makes people...listen. Or pretend to.
Of course my statements were not met with agreement, but I was neither expecting or needing them to. What I got was a promise to be a better person.
I am happy my stray says he wants to change, but sadly it doesn't effect my decision. If he grows, great. If not, well it doesn't really matter much to me. I do not need manufactured drama in my life.
I wish him the best, but there is no need to be part of each other's lives. I don't enjoy feeding the beast.
Of course my statements were not met with agreement, but I was neither expecting or needing them to. What I got was a promise to be a better person.
I am happy my stray says he wants to change, but sadly it doesn't effect my decision. If he grows, great. If not, well it doesn't really matter much to me. I do not need manufactured drama in my life.
I wish him the best, but there is no need to be part of each other's lives. I don't enjoy feeding the beast.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home