Pillow Magic...
...sounds like porn, doesn't it?
What a dirty mind you have!
So as mentioned before 2 of Frank's pillows took one for the team in the move and were soaked. I grabbed them yesterday morning and took them to work to wash. I put 2 pillows in the washer, along with a set of curtains. I took 2 pillows and a set of curtains out of the wash and put them into the dryer.
I came to take them out of the dryer and found...curtains and 1 pillow. I stuck my head in the dryer. No pillow. I looked in the washer. No pillow, but there was some fabric. So I asked Jenn if she saw a pillow when she put the fabric in the wash. Nope.
So I put the fabric in the dryer, checked it again, still empty. I cleaned the lint trap in the dryer and found a lot of fuzz. Hm....nah...if a pillow disintegrated there would be more fluff. Maybe I left it in the car...
At the end of the day I check the car...nope. Wasn't at home either. So I sat down and told Frank I thought his pillow disintegrated in the dryer. He took this with a brave face.
This morning I come into work and go to take the fabric out of the dryer...and there is the damn pillow sitting on top of the fabric! I've asked around, no one put it in the dryer...
I think either the pillow is magic or our dryer is a portal to another dimension...that is likely full of left socks.
What a dirty mind you have!
So as mentioned before 2 of Frank's pillows took one for the team in the move and were soaked. I grabbed them yesterday morning and took them to work to wash. I put 2 pillows in the washer, along with a set of curtains. I took 2 pillows and a set of curtains out of the wash and put them into the dryer.
I came to take them out of the dryer and found...curtains and 1 pillow. I stuck my head in the dryer. No pillow. I looked in the washer. No pillow, but there was some fabric. So I asked Jenn if she saw a pillow when she put the fabric in the wash. Nope.
So I put the fabric in the dryer, checked it again, still empty. I cleaned the lint trap in the dryer and found a lot of fuzz. Hm....nah...if a pillow disintegrated there would be more fluff. Maybe I left it in the car...
At the end of the day I check the car...nope. Wasn't at home either. So I sat down and told Frank I thought his pillow disintegrated in the dryer. He took this with a brave face.
This morning I come into work and go to take the fabric out of the dryer...and there is the damn pillow sitting on top of the fabric! I've asked around, no one put it in the dryer...
I think either the pillow is magic or our dryer is a portal to another dimension...that is likely full of left socks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home