Bear Necessities

Monday, June 29, 2009

Coma

So last weekend I trimmed the hedges and got a nice case of poison ivy. It still itches, of course. It bothers me more at work than at home because I can distract myself better there, but there isn't a lot I can do about that.

So I'm at work, trying not to scratch. And of course it's on my chest too. Can't scratch that at work. So to avoid some impropriety I took some benadryl...and am now in a nice little near coma state.

I just went outside to send some puppets out and the sun seemed a bit too hot on my chest. Odd since it was covered by an orange tank top. So I come in and head to the lady's room where I take a little peek...yup, sunburnt my boobs at the beach yesterday. Itchy and burny...isn't that a hemorrhoid commercial or something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home